Sometimes, I really think that life is a joke. One perfect example. When I was still in kindrgarden, I couldn't wait to get to primary school. I wanted to lead a different life and be someone with the so called higher authority. However, I realized that I still felt small, and wanted to get to secondary school where I could feel really 'big'. But now looking back, I'd rather still be a 5 year old kid. At least then, you have no idea what troubles are. Its just a happy go lucky life with those "I don't friend you cause you took my toy" kinda thing. Now, looking back at those 10 plus years of livings, I really wonder what I have achieved. It seems like all I have now are regrets, regrets and simply more regrets. Its pretty ironic, you know, how you used to yearn to be older, but after growing up, you somehow wish you were young again. They say friendships in secondary school are forever. Are they? I don't think so. Maybe when I was still in lower sec, I'd agree. But now? I disagree. Look around me, how many close friends do I have left? Maybe just a few. But out of those few, how many actually know me well enough. Maybe none. Its saddening, because I think I could still havea couple of really good and close friends but I just didn't understand their value. I really regret not holding on to them, and instead, allow them to slip so easily away from me. Why is it that we always have to live in regret only after losing something? I really wish that we were still like before, but I know its hard because there will always be a gap in between. Losing this freiendship was one of the greatest regret in my life and right now, I still have no courage in facing you, but I miss you, alot. I really wished I handled things properly instead of being so reckless. I really wished I was more tolerant and held on to you tightly. Sighhh.
Okay, I went to the Exam Board. I hope they will just cancel the paper that I took and allow me to retake cause that's like the most lenient punishment? But its not up to me so there's nothing I can do. And I seriously gotta mug real hard. I've not been doing the Amaths assignment and I have not completed the previous week's assignment. Damn it. I need to buck up.
Yeah, that's about it. Bye.
I'm supposed to be happy in everyone's eyes.
But give me a break, I'm not happy.